Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Mother's Day in KSA!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
To my dear friend Wafa and her mom... Two women that I truly love!
Miss you Im Amer!
Things Mother's Learn
I gave you life, but cannot live it for you.I can give you directions, but I cannot be there to lead you.I can allow you freedom, but I cannot account for it.I can teach you right from wrong, but I cannot decide for you.I can offer you advice, but I cannot accept it for you.I can give you love, but I cannot force it upon you.I can teach you to share, but I cannot make you unselfish.I can teach you respect, but I cannot force you to show honor.I can advise you about friends, but cannot choose them for you.I can advise you about sex, but I cannot keep you pure.I can tell you about drink, but I can't say "no" for you.I can warn you about drugs, but I can't prevent you from using them.I can tell you about lofty goals, but I can't achieve them for you.I can teach you about kindness, but I can't force you to be gracious.I can pray for you, but I cannot make you walk with God.I can tell you how to live, but I cannot give you eternal life....
Author Unknown

4 comments:

Nani Andrade said...

:)

Ana Daya said...

Nani, a minha "visitadora" oficial!
Obrigada!
Bj XXL

Nani Andrade said...

Até tenho foto o tudo. Mesmo visitadora à maneira. Ainda nao tenho eh o blog - working on it ! ;)
Kiss

Ana Daya said...

Quando tiveres o blog avisa! Passarei a ser a tua "visitadora" oficial! Tens imensos trabalhos q podes e deves partilhar num blog!
Bj